Traditional Tabbouleh Salad
About the Recipe
Parsley and mint are the starring flavors in this vibrant grain salad.
- 1 cup fine bulgur, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Place warm, freshly cooked bulgur in a bowl, along with all other ingredients. Gently toss to mix everything together. Serve immediately.
YIELD: 4 servings
PREP TIME: 20 min I COOK TIME: 0 min I TOTAL TIME: 20 min