About the Recipe
Serve your favorite healthy salad dressing on the side of this giant salad featuring colorful veggies with hearty beans and seeds.
Serves 8 to 10
- 3 ounces baby spinach
- 8 ounces spring mix lettuce
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package shredded carrots
- 1 (15-ounce can) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds (4 ounces)
Mix spinach and spring mix in a very large, wide salad bowl. Use two bowls if needed.
Assemble remaining ingredients on top of the greens in a circular pattern, starting on the outside and working toward the center. Start with bell pepper, followed by cucumber, carrots, black beans and green onions. Pile pumpkin seeds in the middle.