About the Recipe
Enjoy this classic with sliced cucumbers, lettuce wraps or your favorite whole-grain crackers.
- 1 (5-ounce) can tuna (packed in water), drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir to mix well. Serve at room temperature or cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to serve chilled.
Other dill recipe ideas include lemon dill salmon fillet and dill cucumber salad.
YIELD: 2 servings I PREP TIME: 10 min I COOK TIME: 0 min I TOTAL TIME: 10 min