About the Recipe
Serve this flavor-packed dip with whole-grain crackers and raw vegetables. Za’atar is a spice blend made from thyme, sumac and sesame seeds.
- 6 roasted garlic cloves
- 6 ounces feta, room temperature
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese (i.e. Daiya), room temperature
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plain non-dairy yogurt
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons za’atar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Zest of 1 small lemon
Add garlic, feta, cream cheese, olive oil, yogurt, salt and pepper to the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl. Stir in parsley and lemon zest. Sprinkle with sumac and serve.
YIELD: 6 servings
PREP TIME: 10 min I COOK TIME: 0 min I TOTAL TIME: 10 min