About the Recipe
Nutmeg and tarragon pair perfectly with mushrooms in this recipe. Serve alongside rice, pasta, whole-grain toast or eggs.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegan butter
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, tarragon, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender, about 10 minutes. Add parsley and serve.
YIELD: 4 servings
PREP TIME: 5 min I COOK TIME: 10 min I TOTAL TIME: 15 min