About the Recipe
These omelet muffins are packed with veggies, making them a handy, healthy choice for breakfasts, lunches and snacks. This recipe is a good way to use up small amounts of vegetables you may have on hand.
- 1 tablespoon melted vegan butter, butter or oil
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plain ricemilk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup packed fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare a 12-cup muffin pan by lightly coating with melted butter.
Whisk together eggs, ricemilk, salt and pepper until well combined in a large bowl. Whisk in spinach, bell peppers, onions, carrots, mushrooms and parsley.
Evenly divide the mixture among the muffin cups, filling each up about halfway.
Bake until set and lightly browned on the sides, 13 to 18 minutes. Muffins will puff up while baking and then fall. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.