The Community First Grant Program supports nonprofits focused on long-term fresh, healthy food access and nutrition education that are engaged with Team Members. This includes community gardens, mobile markets, healthy cooking classes and more.
Since 2016, we have awarded 342 grants in 128 cities, investing over $2,203,000. Nearly 200 Team Members from 100 Whole Foods Market stores and every store support office have participated!
We’re excited to announce the 2023-2024 Team Members whose eligible nominations were selected for the program. Next, the nominated organizations will be invited to apply for the Community First Grant with the announcement of grantees coming in mid-November.
NORTH ATLANTIC & INTERNATIONAL
Check out our blog posts featuring CFG Team Members:
- Looking to nominate a partner in 2024? Read through TM and Partner eligibility and expectations here.
- View the CFG TM Resources Page
- Meet Previous Community First Grant Partners
- Become a Whole Cities Champion
- Learn about Whole Cities Approach
- Read the Whole Cities Blog
- Listen to Whole Cities Healthy Food for All Podcast