Fresh, Healthy Food Access Grant
Whole Cities Foundation is excited to partner with community-led, non-profit organizations that are growing the local food system and increasing access to fresh, healthy food in Newark, NJ.
Organizations serving communities in Newark are invited to apply for the Whole Cities Foundation Fresh, Healthy Food Access Grant. The foundation will offer funding between $5,000 and $15,000 to each selected organization and hopes to support projects in all five wards.
To see if this grant will be a good fit for your work, please check out the eligibility criteria here.
To see examples of partnerships, meet the 2017 Newark grant winners here.
October 16, 2017: Application Opens
December 4, 2017: Applications Due
Early February 2018: Applicants Notified
• An online application
• 3-10 photos of your organization’s work in action
• Your organization’s IRS 501c3 determination letter. If you will be partnering with a fiscal agent, please provide their IRS 501c3 determination letter.
• Click here to start the online application. Submittable will ask you to create an account. This will enable you to save your work and come back to it later.
• Gather the requested photos and IRS determination letter and upload them to your online application.
• Complete the Financial Statement Form and Funding Request Form and upload them to your online application.